The NoroGard R534 stands for an easily operated batch seed treater, designed for complex treatments with a coating capacity of 3,5 tons/hour. The seed treater comes with a range of customization options to make sure it fits your pelletizing and coating needs. The NoroGard R534 will allow you to apply treatment evenly in small dosages for good economy and correct treatment of each seed. Designed for complex treatments to meet high demands regarding application quality, reliability, operator safety and economy. Equipped to meet your needs for dressing, incrustation, coating and pelleting of seeds with diameter minimum 2 mm. Easy operated and controlled with an automatic PLC system.
R534 Batch Seed Treater
• Manual without PLC control system.
• R534, Schneider PLC controlled with NoroGard software including recipe management and manual calibration.
• R534 ULD, Schneider PLC controlled w. NoroGard software including recipe management and automatic calibration with continuous flow control.
• Up to ten separate dosage units.
• Powder application systems.
• Air drying systems.
• Printer for printing out statistics.
• Pre-mixing station.
• Remote control box consisting of a touchscreen with display and a start/stop handle. This should preferably be placed at the filling-up station.
• Varied speed of rotor and spinning cup
|Power Requirement||3,37 kW|
|Compressed Air (at 5,5 bar)||50 l/min|
|Air Extraction||300 m3/h|
|Capacity (batch volume)||1-20 liters|
|Capacity (wheat, 15 sec mixing)||3.5 ton/hour|